Our team of dynamic and energetic personnel provides engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) services for the conventional and emerging energy industries. Looking to the future, we are eager to contribute our engineering expertise to boost eco-efficiency and clean innovation.
We energize, engage, support, and empower our employees in a flexible and collaborative workplace, so that they, in turn, will serve our clients to the best of their ability. As a result, our employees are innovative, creative, and progressively-minded.
In addition to the moral and ethical responsibilities of our engineering profession to protect the environment and the public’s safety, health, and welfare, we strive to:
- Communicate truthfully and openly with clients and other stakeholders
- Work productively with others in the spirit of professional cooperation
- Use and develop our natural resources sensibly and sustainably
- Manage and continuously improve the quality of our products and services
- Use, embrace, and leverage technology in new and innovative ways
These point are summarized and represented by Enerpro’s maxim: “Engineering with Integrity.”